Friday, March 23, 2007

New Site Progress

Well after a lot of false starts and a whole host of initial problems I spoke to my friend Jon who is the man to know when trying to put these sorts of things together, and after a little wait whilst web hosts sorted themselves out the new site is starting to take shape - you can keep an eye on progress over at www.thewinepost.co.uk and have a look at the forum taking shape.

Leave you comments on this post - or e-mail tim@thewinepost.co.uk to give your opinions on yet another wine website that doesn't seek to make any money! Oh and should I ever mention SH Jones on the new site then do give me a dig in the ribs - as my future employer I'm trying to remain independent my not mentioning them - although in the future I may sell the odd mixed case selected from their wines on offer if i think it suitable!

1 comment:

Ben Bicais said...

Hello Tim, the new site looks like it is coming along nicely. I like the clean design and logo. Best of luck with it!