Wednesday, January 11, 2006

WSET Advanced Course

So I've taken the plunge and decided to do the WSET advanced course (www.wset.co.uk) and the course materials have now arrived. Instead of taking a set course through the WSET school or one of the many other study centres around the UK, I'm studying at home by myself - so I just have to be disciplined to make it happen! The course is assesed through a written paper and a blind tasting - which is what I'm most concerned about - I'm pretty sure I can learn to taste however how I describe the wine may not be in line with the systematic approach of the WSET. The issue is, what I call ruby will they call garnet - what is the line between full bodied and medium full bodied wines? The learning itself should be ok, it's the subjectiveness of the tasting that worries me slightly - but I guess I won't know until I take the exam and get the results!
One of the real hardships is having to to taste 84 different wines and spirits - more details of these as I taste!

5 comments:

Scott A. Edwards said...

Are you tired of getting nice compliments on your blog, when really your not makeng the kind of money that you deserve? Now you can join a completely FREE program. No buying and No selling. FREE to join. All you do is refer customers. To get started fast, click here: low cost multi level marketing site. It pretty much covers low cost multi level marketing related stuff and it's FREE to join.

scott edwards said...

Hello I am the traffic man, zip, zip, zip. make a new resolution to get a flood of traffic to your website this year. Let me show you how to get FREE traffic to your site. Yes I said FREE, FREE, FREE!!! Don't delay.

To find out more, visit my mlm site. It successfully covers FREE information exposing FREE traffic and mlm related stuff. Don't forget - FREE, FREE, FREE. You have nothing to lose!

Scott A. Edwards said...

Are you tired of getting nice compliments on your blog, when really your not makeng the kind of money that you deserve? Now you can join a completely FREE program. No buying and No selling. FREE to join. All you do is refer customers. To get started fast, click here: low cost multi level marketing site. It pretty much covers low cost multi level marketing related stuff and it's FREE to join.

Network Marketing said...

timmyc,

Are you interested in some
free advertising for your blog on mlm?
You are welcome place your link on our site for free.
See mlm or http://www.leadcub.net. We have a specific
category for mlm. Good luck.

John

Get 10,000 free opt in leads right now.

free traffic said...

timmyc,

We don't you put a link to your blog about free traffic on our site
for free? We have a specific category for free traffic related
sites. We get tons of visitors and your link will be permanent.
See: http://www.leadcub.net. Thank you.

John

Get 10,000 free opt in leads right now.