Tuesday, October 31, 2006

One Year Old

Yes today the Winepost is one year old - one year ago today we posted our first "proper" post - from the Wineshow - one whole year - variations in number of posts per month ranging from quite a few to not very many - from just 100 visitors (August 06) to 493 (April 06) and around 350 this month. I'm amazed that so many people come and look at my ramblings - and even more amazed that some people are return visitors - so tell me what you like, what you don't like and even when I should just shut up!
Towards the end of the year I'll be giving out the winepost awards - everyone else seems to give our awards so why shouldn't I? Categories will include - most minging wine of the year, wine personality of the year, winemaker of the year, wine of the year and good value wine of the year - noone needs to enter - to win all you need to do it have met me or had me drink your wines - winners of all awards (except minging awards) will also have a link to their site placed in the links section - if you make or distribute a wine and think you should win this award then do feel free to contact me!

No comments: